2017 Latest Development Updates Videos Belows
With the recent development of the Coomera Sports Centre, as seen above, its an exciting time to welcome the initial stage of the Coomera Town Centre construction.
The first stage of the $500 million Coomera Town Centre is set to begin in early 2017. This project has been in the pipeline for more than 20 years, and was brought on by the completion late last year of the $74.4 million widening of Exit 54 on the M1.
Whilst this has boosted road access to Coomera, there still stands the issue of the width of Foxwell Road, a current nuisance for locals. Thankfully, acting Mayor Donna Gates has said that further work will be done to expand Foxwell Road, once the section between the M1 and the railway station is upgraded by Westfield.
Main Roads Minister Mark Bailey suggests that “This is a massive step in terms of getting this investment and the jobs that follow with it for Coomera residents and the Gold Coast”, with the Coomera Town Centre promising to create 1200 jobs during construction, and a further 1600 permanent positions once it opens.
It’s no surprise that at 1.5 houses sold in Upper Coomera per day this last year that its the most popular suburb for buyers looking for a house in Queensland, as revealed by CoreLogic’s recent study.
This interest in sales and enquiry spells good news for Coomera Town Centre, and its recent application for increased space and facilities. The second stage is said to include a multi-level department store, dining precinct, multiple commercial retail spaces and even an outdoor beach. The two stages of this construction will cover about 83,000 square metres. Additionally, this new development lies at the heart of:
- Green parklands
- Private and public schools
- The Coomera Marine Precinct
- The Coomera Sports Centre
- The Coomera TAFE Campus
What’s more, is with the planned multi-million dollar transport hub to house the Coomera Train Station on the horizon, this location is only 30 minutes away from either Brisbane, or the Gold Coast CBD.
About Pimpama –
Located on the boarder of Pimpama and Upper Coomera, this amazing opportunity offers the best of both Gold Coast and Brisbane living. No body corporate and over 100+ designs to choose from makes this a fantastic investment opportunity for all buyers.
- 20 minutes to Surfers Paradise
- 45 minutes to Brisbane
- 38 minutes to the Gold Coast Airport
- Southside bus lines operate daily connecting to Logan and Gold Coast
- Nearby train station connects you with Gold Coast, Brisbane, Ipswich, Sunshine Coast and more
The area is famous for being the home of many theme parks most notably Dreamworld, White Water World, Movieworld, Wet & Wild and Outback Spectacular. Three nearby golf courses in The Palms, Gainsborough Green and Hope Island Resort offer world class golfing a stones throw away.
Coomera is home to numerous local sports teams including Coomera District Soccer Club, Coomera Hockey Club, Coomera Magpies AFL, Coomera Crusher Junior Rugby Union, Coomera Netball and Coomera Cutters Junior Rugby League.
The area features two primary, three secondary and three private schools as well as numerous local childcare centres. For shopping you are spoilt for choice with Coomera City Centre and Westfield Helensvale within close proximity as well as a stand alone Coles at Upper Coomera and Centro Oxenford also nearby.
Coomera River is well known for producing excellent fishing and the area offers a great platform for exploring the Moreton Bay area via boat. Coomera Water Sports Club and the Gold Coast City Marina operate in the area to help you get accustomed to the water based activities at your disposal.
In exciting news for the suburb, construction on the multi-million dollar Coomera Town Centre is ALREADY underway!
About the House & Land Packages :
Land sizes range between 225m2 – 635m2 with 3 or 4 bedroom options available over 1 story or 2 stories – in total more than 70 designs to choose from – Prices start from $395,000 – build your dream home specific to your needs TODAY !!
Features include :
- 3 or 4 bedrooms with built in robes
- Ensuite and WIR in master bedroom
- Modern, open plan family, dining and kitchen with breakfast bar
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Modern and stylish facade
- Separate or built-in laundry to choose from
- Double lock-up carport with internal entry
- Carpet and ceiling fans throughout
- Fully Landscaped
中文短片介紹 ( 關於 Pimpama 地理位置 和 未來發展介紹 ) : 展示房短片觀看 :
The Meadows “Leda Living” 大型社区在设计上将居民与这里美丽的自然环境紧密相连，美丽的花园和整洁的小区带给每一位家庭舒适的生活体验，优美自然环境中融合了学校，购物中心和交通枢纽的便捷生活方式。
- Pimpama Junction Shopping Centre
- Red Edge shopping Centre
- East Coomera Shopping Centre (opening July)
- Intersection of Dixon & yawalpah rd is retail and commercial, Macdonalds opening in June
- Coomera Square Shopping Centre (stage 2 beginning construction this year)
- Helensvale Westfield
- Pimpama Primary College
- Pimpama Secondary College
- Pimpama State School
- Kings Christian College
- Coomera Rivers Primary College
- Coomera Anglican College
- Assissi Catholic College
- St Stephens College
- Coomera Springs Primary School
- Coomera Train Station （Coomera火车站）
- Ormeau Train Station（Ormeau火车站）
- Pimpama train station TBA（Pimpama火车站）
- Coomera Westfield 购物中心，斥资10亿澳元；
- 高速路Exit 54号口升级工程，斥资7900万澳元；
- GCCM Marina 升级工程，斥资5亿澳元；
- Gold Coast 文化中心建设，斥资1百万澳元；
- 英联邦运动会场馆建设 (包括Coomera室内800 人体育场)
- Jupiters 赌场升级建设
- Pacific Fair 购物中心升级建设
Johnson Hung – 0435861402 – Wechat: Jshung888 – Line: Jshung19